Allowing domains and networks of different security classification to communicate safely is an ever-growing problem for Government, Federal and Defence organisations. These institutions face unprecedented levels of advanced threats from cyber attacks. Glasswall FileTrustTM provides a market leading Cross Domain Solution (CDS) to file sharing between networks of different security classifications.
Glasswall’s CDS product features its unique, unmatched, deep-file inspection, remediation, sanitisation technology (d-FIRSTTM) that can be directly integrated as a component part into High Assurance Guards, Unidirectional Networks/Data Diodes and CDS solutions as either a Windows API or Linux SDK, ensuring the security of your organisation, your data and your people.
How Does it Work?
- Linux SDK enables straightforward integration into Guard and Diode platforms
- Eliminates document-borne cyber-attacks through unrivalled deep-file, inspection, remediation and sanitisation technology (d-FIRSTTM)
- Delivers absolute document security across highly complex government networks and domains of differing security classifications
- Protection in real-time for guaranteed organisational security and continuity
- Delivers safe files in their intended format, without relying on threat signatures or heuristics
- Applies selected policy based on the risk posture at individual, departmental, enclave or organisational level
- Supports resilient one way flow when integrated into a Data Diode Solution
- Enhances Guard solutions with real-time sanitization of documents to ‘known good’ standard
The Glasswall CDS Content Filter (CF) quickly processes documents, removing any malformed code, structural imperfections, malicious scripts, or embedded malware. A clean, compliant and validated document is regenerated, disarming any hidden threats while producing a sanitized file that is safe to use.
Glasswall not only stops document based attacks, it allows users to gain unique insight into those attacks. Glasswall FileTrust™ Threat Intelligence provides unique reporting on how files and documents are manipulated to target people in our clients' organisations.