Malware Risk Removal
Discover proactive protection
In 2020, ransomware attacks increased by 66% to 304.6 million*. Detection-based solutions can’t keep up with the sheer number of malware variations created each day. Businesses are at risk with popular file formats (e.g. PDFs, Word and Excel files) offering many places for malware to hide.
It’s time for a better way.
Glasswall CDR offers proactive protection that ensures every file in your organization is safe. It instantly cleans and rebuilds files to match their known good manufacturer’s specification – automatically removing potential threats. This simple approach ensures every document in your organization is safe, without sacrificing productivity.
Trust every file
Trust your files again – Glasswall CDR disarms and secures every file in real-time
No more system crashes from malformed files – Glasswall CDR cleans and rebuilds files to their manufacturer’s standard specification
De-risk documents in real-time, for security at the speed of business
Protect against future unknown attacks with CDR’s proactive approach
- Supports a wide array of file formats
- Signature-less and can run in an air-gapped environment without needing regular updates
- Supports embedded SDK or Kubernetes-based architecture where throughput of files requires the ability to rapidly scale
- Cloud native and open architecture without risk of platform lock-in to any particular cloud service provider
- No quarantining files – every file is cleaned and rebuilt into a visually-identical file that’s secure
CDR is protection that
doesn’t wait for detection
Want to give CDR a whirl?
Upload a file and we’ll clean and rebuild it in a tick.
Experience the power of Glasswall CDR for yourself.