Instant threat removal for files moving between boundaries
Apply CDR policies to web traffic that ensures your business and users are protected, while maintaining business continuity
- CDR protection provided to file transfer with only millisecond latency
- Analysis of files injected from transparent SSL inspection is directed to an open architecture
- Kubernetes deployment to provide burstable speed and scaling as web and user traffic increases
- Returned files are visually identical to the original file
- Ability to disable HTML links in files to protect users from attacks that may appear from legitimate file origins
- Files are rebuilt to a standard format, reducing risk against the most sophisticated attacks
- Secures web traffic, without prescribing how a user achieves their day-to-day business goals
Cross Domain Solution where files are in transit across trust boundaries
How it works
Network appliances that support the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) provide an industry standard way to support transparent inspection of traffic by Glasswall CDR. Files are processed by Glasswall CDR Platform with millisecond speed and returned free from threats so they can be safely opened and viewed by the user.
Glasswall ICAP Plug-in
Learn more about CDR
Want to give CDR a whirl?
Upload a file and we’ll clean and rebuild it in a tick.
Experience the power of Glasswall CDR for yourself.